Halloween is coming, and you makers out there have already started to look for scary but creative projects that you can make with Arduino. Here is a list of some DIY projects that are easy to make:
1. Lightning & Thunder: You can create a small system to simulate lightning with the sound of a thunderstorm using Arduino Nano.
2. Talking Skeleton: If you have already some skeletons at home, you can make them talk this Halloween with the help of a Servo Motor and an Arduino.
3. Pumpkin Surprise: Surprise your guests with the animated pumpkin made with an Arduino Uno.
4. Halloween Robot: Are you ready for a terrifying Halloween project? It may be not so easy to build this robot, but we guarantee that it will be worth it. Let`s start working with an Arduino Mega.
5. Stranger Things Costume: If you are a Stranger Things fan, you should wear this on Halloween! You just need an Arduino Nano.
You can find some useful products below for your Halloween DIY projects. Have fun, and enjoy Halloween!
- Mini Solderless Breadboard 400 points
- Colorful Mini Breadboard
- Jumper Wires
- LED 5 color (50 pcs)
- Regular DC Mini Motor
Types of Arduino you can use:
- Arduino MKR ZERO
- Arduino Micro with Headers
- Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3
- Arduino Nano Every
- Arduino Uno Rev3
- Arduino Nano