Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen Display
The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels